Daeblog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 54 on Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:00 am
Poll
Latest topics
» New Users (Activation Requests)
How Do Your Daemians Act Upon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:26 pm by scut

» Beh.... doing this right?
How Do Your Daemians Act Upon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:44 am by pomeraniansoul

» Why hello, everybody
How Do Your Daemians Act Upon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:13 pm by Space Lizard

» Hello there :)
How Do Your Daemians Act Upon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:06 pm by Squirrel

» Daemon Banter
How Do Your Daemians Act Upon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:04 pm by Squirrel

» 2012 End of Earth?
How Do Your Daemians Act Upon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:14 am by Space Lizard

» Wish upon a star thread
How Do Your Daemians Act Upon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:44 am by Doe

» Words Words Words
How Do Your Daemians Act Upon I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 pm by Hannah Banana

» Count to 100 and back
How Do Your Daemians Act Upon I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:02 pm by pomeraniansoul

How Do Your Daemians Act Upon

3 posters

Go down

How Do Your Daemians Act Upon Empty How Do Your Daemians Act Upon

Post  pomeraniansoul Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:48 am

When your daemians are mad what do they do?
Alexis may yell but she tries to make it clear to whoever shes mad at, why etc. Did you know being mad once and a while is actually good, it helps you think Smile

Back with the topic she would probably be like "Taz come were going on a walk, I have to talk with you" or something along those lines. She knows I already know what's going on but she likes to clear it up for her so she understands fully without being the least confused.

She talks with her friends, later on she would stay to that person "You know I'm mad at you for this reason" just so she knows they know why in her mind.

What about your daemian? eh?

Spoiler:

Last edited by pomeraniansoul on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
pomeraniansoul
pomeraniansoul
Admin

https://daeblog.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

How Do Your Daemians Act Upon Empty Re: How Do Your Daemians Act Upon

Post  Comet Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:00 pm

Well, it's bordering impossible to make Jillbert mad, so I guess it's hard to say. Buut. That means if you make her mad, she'll turn into Godzilla and nom your faces. >> Well, not really, but metaphorically. When Jill's mad, I force her to put herself in her room, so no one is a victim. She turns into a growling, aggressive thing who no one wants to be with. Is this a general thread for asking or just about angry humans? Surprised
Comet
Comet

Back to top Go down

Post  pomeraniansoul Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Comet wrote:Is this a general thread for asking or just about angry humans? Surprised

Its about angry humans *Laughs*

Its well how your human reacts to thinks, that's how Alexis would describe it but hey I did Smile

Last edited by pomeraniansoul on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
pomeraniansoul
pomeraniansoul
Admin

https://daeblog.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca & Adrial Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Rebecca just ignores me when she's mad at me xD Eventually I'll pester her enough to forgive me. If she's just mad in general, she doesn't get violent or anything like that, she just gets down on herself and I gotsta cheer her up! 8D
Rebecca & Adrial
Rebecca & Adrial

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum