Daeblog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 54 on Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:00 am
Poll
Latest topics
» New Users (Activation Requests)
Daemon Banter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:26 pm by scut

» Beh.... doing this right?
Daemon Banter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:44 am by pomeraniansoul

» Why hello, everybody
Daemon Banter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:13 pm by Space Lizard

» Hello there :)
Daemon Banter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:06 pm by Squirrel

» Daemon Banter
Daemon Banter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:04 pm by Squirrel

» 2012 End of Earth?
Daemon Banter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:14 am by Space Lizard

» Wish upon a star thread
Daemon Banter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:44 am by Doe

» Words Words Words
Daemon Banter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 pm by Hannah Banana

» Count to 100 and back
Daemon Banter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:02 pm by pomeraniansoul

Daemon Banter

+2
pomeraniansoul
Rebecca & Adrial
6 posters

Go down

Daemon Banter Empty Daemon Banter

Post  Rebecca & Adrial Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:03 pm

This is a thread for us daemons to chat about whatever. Our humans, favorite forms, incorporeality, and so on. Daemons can get to know each other here too. So HAYTHARGAIZ! :3 I'm Adrial, a jaguarundi, which is a pretty fly form if I do say so myself ;3
So.. YOUR TURN! 8D
Rebecca & Adrial
Rebecca & Adrial

Back to top Go down

Daemon Banter Empty Re: Daemon Banter

Post  pomeraniansoul Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Well I've always wanted to be corporeal. I probably didn't use the right grammar for that word but... it would be cool because I'd be able to skate with Alexis tomorrow and other great things. She always takes comfort in animals so an animal with her (me as a corporeal daemon) would be good for her.

Don't you think it would be cool to walk down the street not making your daemian look foolish because it looks like he or she ain't talking with anyone. Well the would be nice to be a corporeal daemon so she didn't look so ridiculous walking down the street.

I like the pomeranian form. The pom is great for her, it fits her perfectly. Sometimes I wish to be something I'm not but that usually when Alexis is confusing herself by accident.
pomeraniansoul
pomeraniansoul
Admin

https://daeblog.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doe Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:12 am

Corporeality would be chill. I take the form of a grison most of the time, so I could probably fit in my girl's backpack going to school. Also, I could finally attack all those stupid teachers--
Mo!
Sorry, got a bit carried away. It would be even cooler if ALL people's daemons became corporeal. That way the whole world could know of my sheer awesometrosity. Then again, it could all backfire. There might be stereotyping of forms and other crap. Which would be bad. But, all in all, I'd rather be able to cuddle my girl for real, thanks.
Doe
Doe

Back to top Go down

Post  Comet Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Uhhh I dunno about being corporeal. Yeah, it would be sorta cool, but I'm not as fun sized as the rest of ya'll. :p Eh. Would be cool for body guarding and stuff. afro

I do love being a BMD though~ I like floating around as one. ;3
Comet
Comet

Back to top Go down

Post  pomeraniansoul Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:01 pm

You know what would be cool in we were corporeal are humans wouldn't look ridiculous walking somewhere talking to us because sometimes words slip out of their mouths and people see them talking to air.

This has happened to Alexis before and I'm not uncommon for people to stop and look with their confused faces.

I would like being corporeal but what would happen with other pets would they understand us or attack?

My idea for that is they have their personalities as humans and daemons and I'm sure I would get attacked by a cat more than once for being a pomeranian who is loud and bouncy.
pomeraniansoul
pomeraniansoul
Admin

https://daeblog.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Space Lizard Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:12 am

Hi, my name is Bellanei, and I have a problem-this isn't AA? Oh, okay.

I'm Bellanei. I'm a lynx. I could care less about being corporeal. Then again, Drew's talking to me has never "slipped out". It's all mental all the time.

Space Lizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirrel Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:04 pm

I agree with Bellanei, it's the same with me Very Happy Mah human very rarely talks to me out loud, since it feels forced and even then.... she's never around anyone when she does. Razz

Corporeality would be great, for snuggles and happiness, and even practicality-wise would be good for us Very Happy As a lynx, I was quite large, but now as a teeny-eeny (love that word) squirrel, I'm good. What a Face

Squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down