Daeblog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 54 on Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:00 am
Poll
Latest topics
» New Users (Activation Requests)
Bernese mountain dog I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:26 pm by scut

» Beh.... doing this right?
Bernese mountain dog I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:44 am by pomeraniansoul

» Why hello, everybody
Bernese mountain dog I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:13 pm by Space Lizard

» Hello there :)
Bernese mountain dog I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:06 pm by Squirrel

» Daemon Banter
Bernese mountain dog I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:04 pm by Squirrel

» 2012 End of Earth?
Bernese mountain dog I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:14 am by Space Lizard

» Wish upon a star thread
Bernese mountain dog I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:44 am by Doe

» Words Words Words
Bernese mountain dog I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 pm by Hannah Banana

» Count to 100 and back
Bernese mountain dog I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:02 pm by pomeraniansoul

Bernese mountain dog

Go down

Bernese mountain dog Empty Bernese mountain dog

Post  Comet Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Bernese mountain dog
Bernese mountain dog W.BerneseMountainDog
I'm a yodelin' miss from the land of the swiss, I am the Bernese mountain dog~
You are a Bernese mountain dog. A kind, cuddly fellow with a heart of gold and stuffed to the brim with confidence. You're loyal and good natured, and love a good game. You need your people and friends more than anything, and are so devoted you find it hard to make new friends. Which is strange because you're extremely warm and friendly!

Hitch me to a cart I pull with my heart; I love my people and I love my job!
You're a very loving and devoted person, as I said. You would do anything you can to make your friends happy, and hate- no, loathe to see them upset. You may seem so enthusiastic to help that people see you as hyper; rather than the lazy, laid back soul you are.

Back on the farm I was quick to learn; Proud to be from the Canton of Berne!
You're an intelligent bugger, that's for sure. Though sometimes you pretend you aren't; maybe because you're being silly, or being stubborn. You are immensely proud of yourself and this comes from your confidence, and you don't like being pushed around.

Yodel-odel-ay the hurdy gurdy plays
For the Bernese Mountain Dog

I’m aristocratic, so diplomatic, I have the soul of Switzerland~
You're a very non-aggressive person (unless someone hurts a friend). You have better things to do than argue and make a bigger fight. In fact, when there's a conflict between your group, you try your best to stop it. You're very slow tempered, and aren't easily angered.

High in the hills I have plenty of skills; Nothin’s too much to give my man!
You're a jack of all trades. This also means you can do anything for your people. I can't stress this enough- Your people are worth the world to you. You'd die for them, you'd do anything. You just want them to be happy. Lord help the one who insults them or hurts them in anyway.

Back on the farm things got sad, Our breed was saved by a little rehab -
When you're unhealthy, you're a mess. An aggressive, snappish, antisocial mess. Angry all the time, and irritable. You'll bite, you'll turn into a monster.
You're hardy, though, and don't go into this state often.

Yodel-odel-ee now we work in therapy, We’re the Bernese Mountain Dogs!
You're empathetic and good with immature people- you're immature yourself! Because you'll do anything for your people, you'll do anything they say, and this can help others! However, if your people misuse you, you may be a nuiscanse to others, and not get along with anyone!

I'm handsome in my coat of black
With curly waves upon my back
With russet trim and snow tipped paws
And on my chest is the white Swiss cross
I'm a yodelin' miss from the land of the Swiss
The Bernese Mountain Dog

^Another example of that extreme Berner pride. Your very confident, as I said, and therefore proud. You have a strong desire to live, and won't just give up on life.

All I need is the human touch, All I dream is family
You're not very independent, but this only leads to the way you completely adore your people. Without a group, you'd feel lost, and would cross the ocean to find them again. You don't do these short term friendships that you've heard of. Even if your friends are trying to keep you away, you'll always come back. Even after they abandoned you, you'll still feel the devotion, and you'll still fight for them.

If you feel lost I’m the one to trust; I’ll hold you up and take the lead!
Berners are incredibly loyal and protective, and it downright rips there soul out to see friends in trouble. They'd do anything to keep there friends happy. Even if they 'weren't friends anymore' you'd stick by their side, and protect them. You don't give up if your friends are in trouble, and you'll fight until they're fine again. They love you for your devotion, and they would never drive you away. You don't cause the fights, thats for sure.

Back on the farm we only knew love
When Albert Heim gave us our own club!
Yodel-odel-ay the hurdy gurdy plays
For the Bernese Mountain Dog!

Berner songs:
Smile by Uncle Kraker
Shine by Hillary Duff
Shut up and Smile by Bowling for Soup
Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis

*song is The Bernese Mountain Dog song by Nancy Simmonds.
Comet
Comet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum